Monday, February 19, 2007

Oh, we've just had the best time these past several days with our newly God-given friends, Irela and Glen! We met up with them again to go to the fireworks here in Lake Havasu City, AZ You see us here in front of the London Bridge! Wow, the history of it is so amazing! Hopefully my blog will let me upload. Please excuse some of the out of orderness of these pics as I have had a rough go of getting them uploaded!
The beautiful sweeping arch of London Bridge in the Arizona afternoon sunshine!
LOL...now we jump back to Ajo. But I just had to include this sign! You know how they say a picture tells a thousand words...I wonder what happens to the cows on this open range?
As we ate dinner last night and watched the firewords from our dining room window...this was the glorious sunset that God provided! Next post....London Bridge and soon to follow...Lake Havasu Fireworks!

No comments: